Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Fab New Knitting Bag

velvet knitting craft bag
I've been searching high and low for a pretty and practical knitting bag and found one right under my nose, i.e. in my own shop!

I toiled with a Cath Kidston design, but I felt I wanted a bag that doesn't look like a knitting bag and can be used for other purposes like shopping, too.

When I saw the one, I knew it was right; not only is it made from my favourite fabric - velvet - but it also has the most beautiful embroidery and plenty of little pockets for all the essentials.

I also got the matching make-up bag, which nicely holds all my crochet needles, tape measure, scissors, double-pointed and cable needles.

craft utensil bag

The large bag has two side pockets, in which I keep my long and circular knitting needles. Inside there's another small zipped pocket and a mobile phone pocket. What else do you need? And if I don't use this bag to carry all my knitting on-the-go, then at least I can also use it for a shopping trip into town.

I love it!

If you want to find out more about these bags, please check out the following links:

Large Velvet Ribbon Embroidery Bag

Make-up / Pencil / Craft Utensil Case

1 comment:

  1. It is very pretty - such happy colors! Enjoy it and thanks for sharing the link too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...